CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Work in progress...


I'm still in the process of properly skinning the blog, and uploading some goodies for dispersal amongst those brave or curious enough to wander here. Please hold fast, as I am simultaneously updating the forums as well. Once things are rolling, You should see some things worth coming here for, like the ultimate question to the ultimate answer for life, the universe, and everything (which is still 42). PS: I decided to use a pre-fab skin instead of trying to code because: 1) I'm rusty at HTML and quite lazy 2)the forum is still my main concern and this is just a cover page for that and 3)who has time for crap like custom skins anyway? I got a family and job to upkeep people! Gosh!!

0 comments: